Monday, January 5, 2009

Very First Blog




I wasn't really sure what to blog about, but since I work with a bunch of artists I thought I could post some of my art. Maybe the blog will eventually evolve because I don't finish paintings very often. Maybe I'll go the direction of cooking. I could talk about cooking all day.
So here are some paintings and drawings I've done in the past couple of years.
I also love Photoshop and love playing around with it.



I'm working on this one right now. It clearly isn't finished. I'll post the finished product when I'm done.




4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!!!! AMAZING!!!! good color use in your scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember how you were gonna keep a blog... and then you failed at it? ;) You have a very blog-worthy life, Paul! Get to documenting it!!

    ReplyDelete